"From Pine trees to Palm trees, whether they're 2 years old or 200, we preserve history".
TIRED of messy sprays from your tree & shrub care company?
Is your tree in need of a natural tree injection?
These sprays drift all over your yard and devestate the population of beneficial insects. Monthly treatment schedules can be very costly! Rhododenrons, Azaleas & Hollies barely survive through the winter.
- Control of Needlecast Disease – (general thinning) on Spruces (fungicide injection provides control for 1 year)
- Control of Anthracnose – (premature leaf drop) on Sycamores, Maples and Oaks (fungicide injection provides control for 1 year)
- Protection of Nematodes – (helps prevent premature death) on Pines (insecticide injection provides control for 3 years)
- Control of Verticillium Wilt – (Example: help prevent branch death in Japanese Maples)
- Control of Applescab Disease – (premature yellowing of leaves) on Crabapple trees (fungicide injection provides control for 1 year)
- Control of Diplodia Tip Blight – (browned tips of needles) on all Pines, especially Austrian and Scotch (fungicide injection provides control for 2 years)
- Control of Root Rot – (Example: scraggily-looking Rhododendrons, Azaleas, and Hollies)
- Control of invasive Calico Scale – (sticky honeydew raining down on cars, patio furniture, and more) using an enzyme blocker (100% control with 1 application)
- Chlorotic Oaks – Deep-root organic feeding formulation turns sickly yellow leaves to green (Results occur in weeks, not months) Pin Oaks receive a special trunk injection product designed specifically for them.
- Protect Oaks from Oak Wilt – Trunk injection provides 2 years control
- Protect Elms from Dutch Elm Disease – Trunk Injection provides up to 2 years control
Related Plant Types
- Ash Tree
- Austrian Pine
- Crabapple Tree
- Elm Tree
- Burning Bushes
- How To Keep Your Japanese Maple Healthy
- Locust Tree
- Magnolia Tree
- Maple Tree
- Mugo Pine
- Oak Tree
- Pin Oak
- Scot’s Pine Tree Services
- Spruce Tree
- Sycamore Tree
- White Pine
Posted on: August 4, 2015
What you’ll see…is wilting leaves and dieback of branches, often one at a time or on one side of the tree. This can occur over a number of years, with remiss...